Optometrist - Full-Time - Private Practice - Louisville, KY
About the Practice
Our company is a quickly growing, nation-wide network of optometry offices. We take pride in our mission of providing the best quality eye care through using the latest technology, tele-med services, and best practices developed by our network of talented optometrists. In the wake of COVID, we have also embraced additional technology to do as much electronically as possible and to make appointments easy and efficient. Our top focus is patient care and medical optometry!
We are looking for a personable, reliable, and hardworking Optometrist to hit the ground running at our fantastic practice in Louisville, KY! Our practice will be inside a retail storefront however it will be a Full Scope practice.
About the Optometrist Position
Our new Optometrist will be an integral member of our team! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. This is an exciting opportunity to gain diverse experience in a patient-focused role that is uniquely medically-oriented - we don’t sell contacts or glasses!
As an Optometrist in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eye care emergencies
Optometrist Position & Requirements
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid KY state license to practice optometry
- Patient-care and customer-service oriented
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, PTO, Holidays, Health Insurance, Paid CE, 401k
- Environment: You’ll love coming to work in our customer-focused office! We have the best software systems available and all brand new equipment - you will have everything you need to be successful in your job! We focus on a few core services and run a nice, streamlined business.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here today through CovalentCareers!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!