The Eye Doctors Optometrist, an EyeCare Partners practice, has full-time and part-time Optometrist opportunities at our Topeka, KS office. Our team of highly trained optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing the most comprehensive eye exam on the market.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors and the latest in technology and medical testing
- Competitive compensation with generous productivity bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, short term/long term leave, and paid vacation
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
The Eye Doctors Optometrist is proud to be a part of the EyeCare Partners family. EyeCare Partners is a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business operations processes, to optimize each practice. We aim to hire the best staff to support our compassionate and self-motivated Optometrists.
Apply through our website or email Dawn Uzdale for more information!
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »