Optometrist - Full Time/Part-Time - Full-Scope Care - Dubuque, IA
*Licensed new grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
The goal of optometrist Lynn Lester, OD, and the caring support staff at Dubuque Family Eye Care is to diagnose, treat, and prevent vision-related health problems in individuals and families living in Dubuque, Iowa, and throughout the tri-state area. We’ve lived by this goal for the 72 years we’ve been in business, serving the community as one of the oldest and most trusted private practices in the midwest! We’re looking for an optometrist to join this incredible legacy in a full-time or part-time capacity!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - Dr. Lester and her staff treat every patient and team member as a member of the family, and that includes ensuring that our team members are able to offer their best care to our patients! Our doctors are able to provide a mixture of clinical and optical services while using the most advanced state of art equipment, such as:
- Humphrey Visual field Analyzers
- Specialty Fundus Cameras
- Topography, Wavefront, Keratometry, Pupillometry, Auto-refractor
- Dry Eye Clinic
- The Eye Spa (Specialty Clinic Focusing on Aesthetics)
- Intense Pulse Light (IPL)
- Friendly, experienced staff - Our new OD will have the pleasure of working alongside and being supported by a robust team, including technicians, scribes, a personal assistant, a full optical staff, and opticians! Practice a full scope of optometry including peds, geriatric, ocular disease, specialty contact lenses, etc.
- A lovely location - Dubuque has also long been a historical and cultural center in the Midwest with its numerous historic sites, architectural Historic Districts with well-preserved buildings and homes, a revitalized main street, history and art museums, live theaters, ballet troupes, a symphony, three private colleges, two seminaries, a Bible college, libraries and a local history research center, recreational and sports venues, beautiful parks, a state park and nature interpretive center, miles of hiking and biking trails, and the great Mississippi River!
Pay & Benefits
- Family First Philosophy - NO WEEKENDS and NO HOLIDAYS
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer a competitive compensation and a benefits package including:
- Paid CE; Paid Malpractice; Paid licensing; Paid DEA; Paid State Association and AOA memberships
- Credentialing for all vision and insurance plans provided by support staff
- Professional autonomy
- Medical stipend
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- An IA Optometry License
- Our ideal candidate is a flexible, adaptable doctor who is committed to bringing personable and fun energy to the practice for our patients and community!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!