Optometrist – Full-time or Part-time – Private practice – Cresco and New Hampton, IA
About Our Practice
Eye Care Associates of Cresco and New Hampton is a well established, two office private practice in NE Iowa. We practice full scope optometry caring for infants to adults 108! The practices are modern, New Hampton received a remodel in Spring 2022, and have heavily invested in technology to provide great care. The team members at each office are highly trained professionals capable of performing refractions, contact lens evaluations, and billing / coding services.
We are in a great location in NE Iowa with an easy drive to Rochester, MN, Minneapolis, MN, Waterloo, IA, and even Des Moines, IA. Weekends on the Mississippi River or in Chicago are also popular.
No weekends, no late nights!!! Every doctor is guaranteed a 2 1/2 or 3 day weekend. If you desire Part-Time you will be allowed to set your hours. If you desire Full-Time, a 2 1/2 day or 3 day weekend is yours every week!
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for a friendly Optometrist to join our practices! You will be allowed and encouranged to practice optometry as you desire. Regular duties will include:
- Comprehensive eye exams including contact lens evaluations
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease
- Provide post-operative care to surgical patients
- Manage eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with competitive pay as well as benefits including:
- Health insurance available
- Dental insurance available
- Vacation days
- 401k with 3.5% company match
- Malpractice insurance
- Licensing fees (State, DEA, etc.)
- Continuing education (CE)
- Cell phone allowance
This opportunity is perfect for new or recent graduates as well as experienced optometrists looking to take on a new path. You will be supported by current ODs who are leaders in the profession and by a staff who care for their doctors. Future ownership will be available. We look forward to meeting you! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare!