Optometrist - Full-Time/Part-time (2-3 days/week, full-time preferred) - Private Practice - Richmond, IN
Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
Our reputable, private-practice is seeking an Optometrist to join our team and family on a full-time basis. Are you an enthusiastic and personable Optometrist looking to join a well-established practice where your voice will be heard? If this sounds like you, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree (or pending)
- Valid IN state license to practice optometry (or pending)
- Interested in helping expand the scope of the practice
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams on 10-20 patients per day
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease, such as glaucoma
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Who You Are:
- Motivated team-player
- Desire to grow with the practice
- Personable with great chair-side manners
Why Work Here?
- Environment: We have a modern facility with a great reputation in our community. You will love coming to work here! You will have all the technology you need to be successful, including a complete refracting lane, slit lamp, autorefractor, autokeratometer, OCT, Humphrey visual field, auto lensometer, and more!
- Opportunity: This is a great opportunity for a go-getter who is interested in growing with the practice. We are willing to invest in additional equipment and hear new ideas on how to best expand the scope of our practice. Your input is welcomed and your voice will be heard! Possibility of buying in at a later date!
- Location: Richmond is a lovely own, located within close proximity to major cities, including Indianapolis, IN and Dayton, OH. Richmond is a great place to raise a family - we have a wonderful park system, art museum, symphony orchestra, and 3 colleges in town.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply here today through CovalentCareers!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!