Optometrist - Full-time - Private Practice - Brookville, IN
*Recent grads and experienced optometrists are encouraged to apply!
Our full-service eye and vision care practice proudly offers emergency and scheduled care to the Connersville, Rushville, and Brookville areas. We are dedicated to improving and preserving the health of our patients while creating an impact through generous giving, and we are looking for a doctor who shares those values.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid IN state license to practice optometry
- Willingness to learn new skills
- A desire to bring a positive impact to the community
Why Work Here?
Exposure: At our full-scope practice our optometrists have the opportunity to practice to the fullest extent of their license, including: eye and Vision exams; fitting scleral contact lenses; medical testing for eye diseases such as macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, and glaucoma; myopia treatment; contact lens exams; and treating dry eye. With the variety of patients you’ll see and the caliber of doctors you’ll be working alongside, this is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge base while serving the community!
Salary and Benefits: We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, as well as a bonus incentive. Our benefits package includes:
- Simple IRA 3% match of salary
- Coverage of State and National Licenses
- 40 hours of CE
- Hotel accommodations
- Malpractice insurance
- A very flexible time off system--as long as you provide a month's advance notice, take off time when you need it!
Schedule: Our schedule allows for our doctors to see our patients when it works best for them, and that also allows the clinicians to maintain a healthy work-life balance. You get a day off during the week and only have to work two Saturdays a month.
- Currently we're looking for four and a half days, split between our Brooksville (3 1/2 days) and Connersville (1/2 day) locations per week
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays are 9 AM to 5 PM
- Wednesday is 9 AM to 7 PM
- Saturday is 9 AM to 12 PM
- No Sundays
- Starting in October, the doctor will see patients on Monday, and Wednesday through Friday, with two late nights (the last patient seen around 6:10/6:20pm) and no Saturday hours!
Why You’ll Love Our Location:
We are a patient-centric practice focused on providing value to the community. We have been ranked by our patients as the best eye care facility and best optometrist in the communities we serve! We are also committed to our team members and strive to create and maintain a positive culture through teamwork, training dates, and office outings and events.
Brookville is a small, tight-knit, growing community with something to offer everyone. Our scenery rivals any place else in the state, our parks, schools, recreation facilities, and friendly neighbors are second to none!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today through CovalentCareers!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!