Optometrist - Full-Time - Private Practice - Olney, IL
Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
About the Practice
Olney EyeCare is seeking an Optometrist to join our passionate team on a full-time basis! Proudly serving patients of Olney and surrounding communities, our dedicated team of doctors provides high-quality and personalized care to all of our patients.
We are looking for a well-rounded and goal-oriented Optometrist who prioritizes patient care to join our full-scope optometry practice. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is excited by the idea of potentially becoming a partner at the practice!
About the Optometrist Position
As an Optometrist in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular diseases such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration.
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid IL state license to practice optometry
- Interest in working with patients of all ages
- Average patient load of 20-25 per day
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to grow your career
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity
- Opportunity: You will gain invaluable and diverse experience in this full-scope practice by working with patients of all ages using top technology on a daily basis. In addition to the invaluable experience, you will be able to grow with the practice by potentially becoming a partner!
- Environment: Our office environment has a small town, family-feel where we offer the most personalized care to our patients.
- Location: Olney is a lovely, small town with a strong sense of family and community. Living here allows you access to the arts, a strong school system, and fun, outdoor activities such as hunting and fishing!
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience ($100k - $120k annually)
- Sign-on Bonus for Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- AOA/Association Dues
- Continuing Education stipend
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here today through CovalentCareers!