Optometrist - Full-Time - Private Practice - Chicago, IL
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Lincoln Square Eyecare is looking for a high-energy, innovative, and caring Full-Time Optometrist with a passion for delivering remarkable vision care in a collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate is a team player at heart who strives to exceed patient expectations and has a great attitude all the while.
What You’ll Need
- Doctor of Optometry Degree
- Illinois State License
- A dedication the maintaining and contributing to the health and happiness of every patient
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to growth
- Having not only the ability but the excitement to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
What You’ll Do
- Perform excellent comprehensive eye exams
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking measurements and diagnosing ocular conditions
- Explain eye health, eyewear, and prescription terminology to patients
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and effectively communicate features and benefits to patients
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We know that first and foremost, you want to be providing the best care to your patients. An optometrist at our practice will have the ability to focus on providing comprehensive, general optometry with the support of our staff members, opticians, and technicians. With a typical daily patient load of 10 to 12 patients, you’ll have plenty of time to commit to your patients and provide them your full attention!
- Work-life balance: We’re looking for a 3-12 month contract as one of our doctors goes on maternity leave. Our fantastic hours allow our staff to capitalize on their time outside of the office! From Tuesday to Friday we’re looking for a 10 AM to 6 PM schedule, and on Saturdays, only 9 AM to 2 PM--perfect for having Saturdays to yourself!
Why You’ll Love This Location:
Lincoln Square Eyecare is an independent, female-owned optometry practice that believes in inclusion, contributing to our community, and creating a welcoming and positive environment for every patient and every member of our team. It’s for that reason that we always take the utmost precautions, and that has been our approach to COVID-19 considerations as well. We are diligently maintaining a safe office by limiting the number of people in the office, requiring masks, providing hand sanitizers, and more!
If you share our mission to bring healthcare to eyecare, apply today!