Requisition ID: 636745
Don't take the care of your eyes for granted, trust them to the people who have been caring for eyes since 1961 – Pearle Vision. At every neighborhood Pearle Vision, we believe that from the exam room to the retail floor you deserve genuine EyeCare.
Pearle Vision is also part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica. We are experts who know that every appointment begins and ends with trust. It’s how we stay true to Dr. Pearle’s vision of genuine eye care.
The Associate Optometrist (OD) ensures all patients receive the highest quality eye and vision care as well as their general health and well-being. As a primary health care provider, you will use your extensive, ongoing training to examine, diagnose, treat and manage diseases, injuries and disorders of the visual system, eye and associated structures. The OD is a key leader within the organization and practice environment. They will help deliver the brand promise, patient experience and key results through strong collaboration and teamwork within the practice. These behaviors will also support the overall positive results and growth of the practice.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high quality optometric care and services to your patients
- Establish a positive Doctor/Patient relationship
- Conduct all services in accordance with clinical protocols and accepted standards of care
- Ensure all patients receive accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations
- Utilize and effectively leverage all available technology to deliver unsurpassed patient and customer experiences
- Work with the store/practice team and Target Optical Field Leadership to build and secure a safe and motivating work environment that encourages commitment, innovation, success and continued growth for the brand
- Ensures the office quality systems are maintained
- Maximizes relationships through leadership, participation and involvement
- Provides clear, motivating and effective training and guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs
- Strives to exceed expectations on all Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and performance expectations
- Helps ensure the brand is known as the leading optical provider within the community
- Graduate of accredited School or College of Optometry
- Licensed to practice Optometry in the State of practice location
- DPA and TPA certified
- Knowledge of current Optometric technology and practices
- Strong communication skills – verbal & listening