Optometrist - Full-Time/Part-time - Private Practice - Kahului, HI
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our practice is looking for a high-energy, innovative, and caring Optometrist with a passion for delivering remarkable vision care in a collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate is a team player at heart who strives to exceed patient expectations and has a great attitude all the while.
What You’ll Need
- Doctor of Optometry Degree (or pending)
- HI State License (or pending, we can assist in obtaining it!)
- A dedication the maintaining and contributing to the health and happiness of every patient
- Having the excitement and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
What You’ll Do
- Perform excellent comprehensive eye exams
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking measurements and diagnosing ocular conditions
- Explain eye health, eyewear, and prescription terminology to patients
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and effectively communicate features and benefits to patients
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We know that first and foremost, you want to be providing the best care to your patients. An optometrist at our practice will have the ability to focus on providing comprehensive, general optometry with the support of our office managers and technicians. With a typical daily patient scheduled every half hour, you’ll have plenty of time to commit to your patients and provide them your full attention!
- Work-life balance: We’re looking for a doctor to work a full-time schedule, 4 days in a row per week, typically Monday to Thursday, 10 am to 6 pm! We’re very flexible with hours and days needed, and accommodate up to 6 days a week!
- Competitive Package: We offer an incredible salary of $25k a year for every day worked--therefore, if our new doctor wishes to work six days a week they will make $150,000 a year plus a significant bonus package including:
- Try Us Out: The owner will be taking a 7 day vacation in mid to late November or December. We are offering $700 a day for up to seven days of work covering the head doctor, as well as use of the company BMW if needed during this time!. You can work at our practice in paradise for 7 days, get a feel for our lovely patients, and decide if it's a good fit for you!
Why You’ll Love This Location:
Kahului hosts Maui County’s main airport, deep-draft harbor, light industrial areas, and commercial shopping centers. You’ll find plenty of surfing and fishing in our harbour, and our phenomenal Maui Arts & Cultural Center hosts over 1800 events a year for your to enjoy. You couldn’t ask for more caring and friendly neighbors, and the beauty of the island and her people are sure to lift your spirits.
If you share our mission to bring healthcare to eyecare, apply today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!