Optometrist – Part-time or Full-time – Private practice sublease – Savannah, GA, USA
About Our Practice
Comprehensive Eye is looking to hire an independent optometrist for our office inside the new Costco Wholesale in Pooler, GA, 20 minutes outside of Savannah. As an independent optometrist, you set your own days/hours and practice how you want! Great pay with double-time compensation if available to work on Saturdays and Sundays but not a necessity. Monday-Friday schedule available if preferred. The office is brand new, opening November 18th, 2021 with state-of-the-art equipment. RevolutionEHR will be used for electronic health records. Hours and days are flexible. Part-time and full-time positions are available. The patients expected for this clinic are quick and easy routine eye exams! Part-time and full-time positions are available.
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for a talented OD to join our growing practice! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal OD candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care, and is eager to learn and develop their clinical skill set. Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
New grads are welcome! We look forward to welcoming all experience levels to our team! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.