Requisition ID: 663621
Store #: 000168 LensCrafters
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
At LensCrafters, we're passionate about bringing people better sight. And it takes thousands of people from all backgrounds to do this.
By joining our team, you'll learn about the optical industry while developing the customer service and sales techniques needed to grow in your career.
This person will support our optical experience inside Macy's department stores in the U.S.
LensCrafters and Macy's relationship is built around a shared mission of providing customers with the highest quality eye care, a passion for style and a broad brand portfolio able to meet diverse customer choices.
The Remote Care Optometrist is a leader in patient care at Luxottica Eye Care, part of EssilorLuxottica, and in the optometric industry through providing complete, comprehensive eye exams remotely using tele-optometry equipment and resources.
Ensure all patients receive the highest quality eye and vision care using the latest tools, resources and technological support. As a health care provider, this position will use your extensive, ongoing training to examine, diagnose, treat and manage diseases, injuries and disorders of the visual system, eye and associated structures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high quality optometric care and services to patients
- Establish a positive Doctor/Patient relationship remotely
- Conduct all services in accordance with clinical protocols and accepted standards of care
- Ensure all patients receive accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations
- Utilize and effectively leverage all available technology to deliver unsurpassed patient and customer experiences
- Ensure that quality of care and systems are maintained
- Provide clear, motivating and effective training and guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs and technology
- Strive to exceed expectations on all Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and performance expectations
- Contribute to a positive culture within the organization
- Help to ensure the brand is known as the leading optical provider within the community
- Maintain State Licensure in good standing, responsible for maintaining Continuing Education requirements
- Doctor of Optometry
- Graduate of accredited School or College of Optometry
- License to practice Optometry in the State of practice location required
- Commitment to quality optometric patient care
- Knowledge of current Optometric theory and technology
- Strong communicator and listener
- Problem solving ability and solid organizational skills
- Proficient at using an electronic medical record (EMR) system
- Basic Computer Troubleshooting
- Familiarity with MS Windows 10 or higher
- Open to becoming licensed in other states of need and operation