Optometrist - Part-Time - Private Practice - McDonough, GA
Elevated Eyecare is hiring! We have proudly served patients of the south Atlanta metro area for almost two decades. We recognize our purpose and passionately serve each patient as if they are members of our own immediate family.
Are you a positive, business-minded, and hard-working Optometrist looking to make a difference in a familial practice? If this sounds like you, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid GA state license to practice optometry
- At least one year of experience practicing optometry
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams on 8-10 patients per day
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease, such as managing glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and hypertensive patients
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Who You Are:
- Optimistic, open-minded, and adaptable personality
- Strong communicator and leader
- Passionate about corneal surface disease
Why Work Here?
- Environment: Work with a diverse population of patients using the most modern technology and techniques. We use state-of-the-art equipment and offer a fully trained staff including scribes which are knowledgeable about coding and proficient in EHR. This is an outstanding opportunity for personal and professional growth. Not only do we care for our patients, we care for one another as well. We strive to create a familial work environment and make our work both enjoyable and productive.
- Schedule & Compensation: Work 2 days per week and 2 Saturdays per month with a competitive salary, starting at $600 per day!
- Location: Conveniently located a short 30-minute drive from Atlanta proper, McDonough has the best of both worlds - a small-town feel with a major city at your fingertips!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply here today through CovalentCareers!