About the Position:
Eye Institute of West Florida, an EyeCare Partners practice, is seeking an optometrists to join our multi-specialty, multi-location, integrated ophthalmology, and optometry practice in the greater Tampa greater area. The Eye Institute of West Florida has brought the future of eye care to Tampa, blending the talents of all eyecare specialties into one great team.
- 16 Ophthalmologists, 10 Optometrists, and 190+ experienced support staff
- Well established & collegial physician group.
- High volume practice with immediate ramp-up potential.
- Call for the clinic is shared & hospital call is minimal (and paid).
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and advanced surgical centers.
About the Practice:
Over the past 44 years, The Eye Institute of West Florida has grown to five convenient eye care locations throughout Tampa Bay, the Largo Ambulatory Surgery Center, the Weinstock Laser Eye Center, and the Aesthetic Institute. From the beginning, our practice has been dedicated to enriching our patients’ lives through better vision.
We focus on superior results with friendly service. Every team member is devoted to serving our patients in a warm and personal environment. From routine care or diagnosis and treatment for a specific type of eye disease, we prioritize delivering the best care available.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with a generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package including CME, 401-K, health/dental/vision insurance, and paid vacation.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Relocation and sign-on bonus negotiable.
About the Area:
Tampa, Florida has an enormous variety of attractions and perks for the people who live in and around the city. Waterside cafes, Busch Gardens, the Florida Aquarium, Channelside shopping, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Devil Rays, and Lightning are just a few of the biggest attractions. Then there’s Ybor City, where visitors can find hand-rolled cigars and Cuban sandwiches. And don’t forget the ocean and the white sand beaches, which offer people the chance to participate in jet skiing, parasailing, sport fishing, and boating.
For more information, contact Linda Fowler at LindaFowler@eyecare-partners.com or text 847-361-8605.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »