Optimal Eyecare is hiring for our practice in Tampa, Florida!
New graduates and experienced OD's welcome to apply.
There's an opportunity to make more than $800 a day!!!
Why work with us:
- We are premier providers committed to providing exceptional patient care above all else.
- We pride ourselves in creating a healthy work environment for all of our employees and patients. We want everyone who works with us to have a great work-life balance.
- Our practice is located in one of the fastest growing cities in the country with beautiful beaches, amazing restaurants, professional sporting events and tons of entertainment. Also, we are only an hour away from Orlando and it’s famous theme parks.
Why you'll love our location:
- We use the latest in modern technology allowing our doctors to use an iPad for recording eye exams on Eyefinity. We will fully train our doctors on the EHR.
- Fully equipped with a pre-test room that includes an up-to-date Optomap, FDT, NCT, auto-refractor and auto lensometer.
- Our Optomap conversion rate is 80-90%!!
- There is a contact lens insertion & removal room with a wide variety of contact lens fit sets.
- There are two complete exam lanes and a private office for the Optometrist.
- We have 2-3 technicians working each day who can run the front desk and fully work-up patients.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a motivated and personable optometrist to work either full time or part time at our practice.
- Our doctors perform annual comprehensive eye exams, diagnose and treat eye diseases, handle medical emergencies, fit and prescribe soft contact/rigid gas permeable lenses, keep updated and accurate electronic medical records for all patients through our EHR, Eyefinity.
- Additional tasks our doctors do is refer patients to ophthalmologists when patients need to undergo a surgery, manage cases of severe eye injuries and co-manage LASIK/PRK and cataract surgeries.
What you will make:
- We offer a great daily rate plus a bonus to incentivize our doctors to help grow the practice year over year
- There is an opportunity to make more than $800/day!
What is required:
- Licensed to practice optometry in Florida