Clarkson EyeCare is seeking a talented Full Scope Optometrist to work full-time at our Pensacola, FL office. Clarkson EyeCare is a team of highly trained optometrists, opticians, and technicians with a focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes. Clarkson Eyecare is proud to be a part of the EyeCare Partners family. EyeCare Partners is a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business operations processes, to optimize each practice.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence and full scope patient care.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate and sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors and the latest in technology and medical testing
- Competitive compensation with annual productivity bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, short term/long term leave, and paid PTO
- Continuing education (CE)
- State license reimbursements and other licensing fees
- Medical malpractice insurance
We invite you to apply today and join our team!
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »