Optometrist - OD/MD Practice - Jacksonville, FL
*Recent grads, residents, and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
Our practice in Jacksonville is hiring! Are you a detail-oriented, Optometrist looking to use your skills to provide the highest quality of care to pre and post-op patients? If this sounds like you, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid FL state license to practice optometry
- Experience in or passion for pre and post op care for refractive surgery and corneal disease surgery is a plus!
What You’ll Do:
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients, typically around 22 patients per day
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Who You Are:
- Experienced in or interested in refractive surgery with excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented doctor with exemplary work ethic
- Motivated self-starter who is interested in growing with the practice
Why Work Here?
- Environment & Exposure: You will love coming to work in our friendly and upbeat environment. This is a great opportunity for mentorship by premiere MDs and other doctors. We are a true leader in eyecare and we have been around for a long time. We have a tremendous amount of patient trust! You’ll have the full assistance of our support staff to offer your best care, as well as our commitment to investing in your professional development above and beyond a typical Doctor role.
- Schedule: We are looking for a Full-Time doctor, but are open to part-time as well!
Compensation & Benefits
- We offer a competitive comp package that includes lucrative incentive opportunities, as well as an incredible benefits package:
- Paid time off
- Paid days for CE
- Paid holidays
- Pay for CE
- Malpractice insurance
- Assistance with additional licensure
- 401k with match
- Relocation assistance
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply here today through Eyes On Eyecare!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!