Optometrist - Full-Time - OD/MD Vision Center - Jacksonville, FL
*New grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
Our vision center is the premier LASIK surgery and ophthalmology practice in Jacksonville! We have been providing excellent eye care services as the leader of MD services in the greater Jacksonville area for over 30 years! Our philosophy is that no matter what age, we can always help our patients have youthful vision. If you want to work on a team where you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and pioneering in eyecare, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid FL state license to practice optometry
- We’re looking for a doctor with some medical experience that is excited to practice medical optometry and who doesn't want to simply do refractions all day.
- The best candidate is someone who is enthusiastic about their work, is a hard-working team player, and ultimately is someone who is committed to lifelong learning!
What You’ll Do:
As a doctor in our practice, you’ll have the opportunity to offer full-scope care and practice to the fullest extent of your degree. You can anticipate seeing a wide variety of cases such as:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Pre and post-operative care
- Routine care
- Medical ophthalmology
- Glaucoma management
- Dry Eye
- Cataract evaluation
- Diabetic eye check
- Glaucoma, cataract, and Lasik surgery
Why Work Here?
- Environment: You’ll be working alongside two MDs and one OD with no optical sales! You’ll also have the constant support of our phenomenal staff comprised of tech support, front desk associates, and office manager.
- Technology: As a company that believes in being at the forefront of eye care, our practice is advanced in all aspects of technology, and you’ll have all of the equipment you need to care for your patients’ systemic health!
- Work-Life Balance: Our team works a standard Monday to Friday schedule, meaning no weekends or nights! Likewise, we respect our doctors' time and allow them to-get off after their final patient, which could be as early as 3:45 some days!
- Compensation: Doctors in our practice are compensated well, receiving a competitive base pay plus a production bonus. Our benefits package includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental and medical
- Basic life insurance
- Sick pay
- CE credits
- Licensing fees
- Location: If you are a sunshine and beach lover, look no further than Jacksonville! Jacksonville has a bustling downtown filled with top-quality shops, restaurants, and bars. We have a large culinary scene and are home to major league sports teams, including the Jaguars. We have amazing beaches and easy access to all kinds of water sports, including boating, fishing, and more! With Jacksonville being one of the largest cities in the U.S. we have something for everyone.
Apply through Eyes On Eyecare® today if you are ready to take the next step in your career and make a difference in the lives of your patients on a daily basis!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!