Clarkson EyeCare has a full-time licensed Optometrist opportunity at our state of the are office in Destin, Florida (former Mollega Eye Care). Our team of highly skilled optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing full-scope, comprehensive eye care services. Clarkson EyeCare is a partner with the leading network of integrated ophthalmology and optometry providers, serving patients across the entire vision care continuum. Our doctors are leaders in the field of full-scope, medical-model eye care. We are looking for optometrists who desire to work the full scope of their license to provide patient-centered care.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors and the latest in technology and medical testing
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Potential Sign-On Bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, short term/long term leave, and vacation
- State license reimbursements
- CE reimbursement
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Doctor Equity Buy-In Program
Apply or contact Paige Kirkley, Senior Physician Recruiter, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »