Ideal Eye Care is hiring a part-time optometrist! This is an amazing opportunity with great pay and great hours!
**Additional pay for a float position**
We strive to make all of our locations a happy and enjoyable environment for all of our patients, staff and optometrists. Come join a team where you can grow with a smile on your face.
New graduates and experienced OD's welcome to apply.
- Great work-life balance: we are closed Sunday's and you will rotate every other Saturday! Hours during the week are 10 AM - 6 PM (last patient at 5 PM) with a full hour for lunch.
- Pay: $650 minimum OR $40/patient, whichever is higher for the day!!
- Easy to use EHR on an iPad with full training provided.
- No more than 4 patients scheduled per hour.
- Fully trained tech support and front desk support. The technicians are trained to do all required pre-testing.
- High Optos conversion at 80-90%!
- Fully equipped with a pre-test room that includes an up-to-date Optomap, FDT, NCT, auto-refractor and auto-lensometer.
- Contact lens insertion & removal room with a wide variety of contact lens fit sets.
- Two complete exam lanes and personal office space to make your own.
- Our practice is located in one of the top-rated cities in the country with beautiful beaches, amazing restaurants, professional sporting events and tons of entertainment. We are only an hour away from Orlando and it’s famous theme parks.
- Being a 1099 employee allows you to capitilize on taxes.
Who we are looking for:
- A motivated, hard-working, patient-focused, growth-oriented doctor!
- A doctor who is willing to educate the patient on the best lens options.
- A doctor who understands the importance of online reviews to help grow the practice.
- Our doctors perform annual comprehensive eye exams, diagnose and treat eye diseases, handle medical emergencies, fit and prescribe soft contact/rigid gas permeable lenses, keep updated and accurate electronic medical records for all patients through our EHR.
- Additional tasks our doctors do are refer patients to ophthalmologists when patients need to undergo a surgery, manage cases of severe eye injuries and co-manage LASIK/PRK and cataract surgeries.
What is required:
- Licensed to practice optometry in Florida
- Liability insurance