Requisition ID: 668003
Store #: 000367 LensCrafters
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
At LensCrafters, we're passionate about bringing people better sight. And it takes thousands of people from all backgrounds to do this.
By joining our team, you'll learn about the optical industry while developing the customer service and sales techniques needed to grow in your career.
This person will support our optical experience inside Macy's department stores in the U.S.
LensCrafters and Macy's relationship is built around a shared mission of providing customers with the highest quality eye care, a passion for style and a broad brand portfolio able to meet diverse customer choices.
An Independent Doctor of Optometry affiliated with LensCrafters (Luxottica) seeks an Optometrist to work as an Independent Contractor. You will work within the practice of a LensCrafters Subleasing Optometrist as an Independent Contractor.
As a private Independent practice, Luxottica operates the optical dispensary while the Affiliated Doctor operates the Doctors office and provides high quality optometric care and service to patients. Working as an Independent Contracted Optometrist within the practice, the terms of agreement, practice model, pay and hours are all negotiated directly between you and the Subleasing doctor.
Working as Independent Contracted Optometrist at LensCrafters at Macy’s, Practice Benefits Include:
- Professional autonomy to care for patients
- Full scope of practice predicated only on your professional discretion and agreement with the Subleasing Doctor (no company-imposed restrictions or quotas to meet)
- Flexible scheduling available including part-time commitments or the option to add work to an existing practice schedule
- Work in a fully furnished office with a full suite of OD equipment; many utilize the latest advancement in digital eye examination technology called Clarifye
- Most offices offer use of the Daytona Optomap Digital Retinal Imaging System and have full tech and pre-testing support
- Automated on-line appointment book and patient recall system
Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. The group’s wholesale distribution network covers more than 150 countries across 5 continents and is complemented by an extensive network of approximately 7,400 store locations. Since being founded in 1961, Luxottica has had over 50 years of innovation, growth and financial stability.
Your opportunity to work with a full scope Independent LensCrafters practice is waiting. Contact us to get started!