Our practice is seeking an Optometrist to join our fantastic team on a part-time basis! Located inside of Costco on El Camino in South San Francisco, our dedicated team of doctors provides high-quality care to patients of all ages.
About the Optometrist Position
As an Optometrist in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Handle eye care emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid CA state license to practice optometry
- Malpractice insurance
- Interest in working with patients of all ages
- Patients are spaced out every 20-30 minutes and staff does pre-testing for you
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity
- Compensation: We offer a competitive compensation with a bonus structure.
- Technology: You will have all of the tools you need to be successful, including DrChrono EHR. If you have not used this before, we will provide remote training. We also use the new Marco digital phoropter and have an optomap in the office.
- Schedule: 2 Saturdays/month from 9:00am - 4:30pm and Fridays 9:00 am- 6:00 pm.