Are you excited about the opportunity to ignite your career in the optometry field? Does the thought of working at a practice committed to making a difference in their community excite you? Great! This may be the practice for you!
Located in sunny California, Coachella Valley Optometry proudly serves the Coachella community. With sunshine year round, it's no wonder we earned the nickname of “The City of Eternal Sunshine.” With rich Hispanic influences in the community, you can experience the heritage at our community events, local shops, or authentic restaurants. Take a stroll downtown to celebrate the city’s history and people, and admire the local art work. Looking for a fun night out, we are home to two high-stake casino properties. Whether it is indoors or outdoors, there is something for everyone to experience and enjoy!
Here at Coachella Valley Optometry, we are dedicated to providing the ultimate in high quality eye care. Coachella has deep roots to the Hispanic heritage, and we take pride in giving back to our community and helping a population in need. Guided by the interest of the patient, we provide compassionate, personalized patient care. We meet our goals through the teamwork of highly trained physicians and staff, superior customer service and the latest in eye care technology. Our office is fully equipped with a newly remodeled office, brand-new equipment including Topcon Automatic Refraction Systems, Optos California, Electrophysiology (VEP/ERG), OCT, Fundus camera, Topography, B-scan, and HFA. If you are searching for a practice that is committed to excellence and making a difference in the community, then we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Working On
● Provide professional, warm, friendly, efficient, and exceptional client service at all times
● Engaging and communicating with clients, promoting eye health by education and preventative care
● Perform routine comprehensive eye exams
● Diagnose and treat sight problems and eye diseases
● Maintain a positive work environment
● Guide, utilize, and mentor exceptional support staff
● Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of California
● Experience in pathology required
● Glaucoma certification required
● Bilingual in Spanish preferred
● Must be available to work Monday-Friday
● Highly motivated, with a desire to be amazing
● Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and personal development
● Willingness to learn new optical products to make personalized recommendations
● Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
● Demonstrated compassion for patients and clients
● Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment
What’s In It For You
● Highly competitive salary: $160,000 annually
● Relocation stipend: $3,000
● 401K - with 3.5% match
● Paid time off: 4 weeks
● Health insurance stipend: $500/month
● Dedicated paid CE days and stipend
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.