Nursing Home Optometrist - Full-time / Part-time - Chico/Yuba City area, CA
About the practice
Spectrum Eyecare is a unique practice that provides eye health and vision consultations to residents in Skilled Nursing Facilities throughout the entire State of California. We provide access to care to a nursing home demographic that is often under-served with the goal to help improve the quality of life of those we serve. At Spectrum Eyecare Optometry, our entire optometry team is committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment.
About the optometrist position
Our new optometrist will be a welcome addition to our team and family who is both personable and welcoming to our patients. A passion for eyecare and general patient health is essential to providing the best experience we can! Candidates interested in this position must be available for traveling throughout their designated region. New graduates are welcome to apply as we will be able to provide direct, on-the-job training as well!
As an optometrist with our team, you will be expected to:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
Ideal candidates should enjoy:
- Helping the elderly population
- Possess great bedside manner
- Be easy-going
Benefits of working with Spectrum Eyecare include:
- Excellent, competitive pay
- Consistent work
- Great place to learn and build skills
- Unique niche servicing clients without the challenges of the retail environment nor big box stores
- Tiered compensation schedule with the ability to earn outstanding pay relative to other modalities
We provide state-of-the-art portable exam equipment with a trained assistant allowing you to provide excellent access to care. We hope you are as excited to join us as we are to have you! If working alongside a practice that is ready to take the next step forward sounds like a good opportunity to you, please reach out to us here through EyesOnEyecare.