Optometrist - Full-time - Medically-Oriented Private Practice - Central Arkansas, AR
*Recent grads and experienced optometrists are encouraged to apply!
Our multi-location ophthalmologist practice is looking for a fantastic optometrist to join our team and help continue our proud tradition of offering the best care in Central Arkansas.
What You’ll Need:
Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree (or pending)
Valid AR state license to practice optometry (or pending)
Availability to work
Why Work Here?
You’ll be working alongside six MDs and four ODs, so you’ll have a great team to bounce ideas off and to have your back. We are the highest surgery practice in central Arkansas with the largest footprint, and making sure that the culture is great and healthy even when it gets busy! Likewise we believe in providing our doctors with the best, progressive technology and we love investing in the latest and greatest toys.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and a 20% production bonus, as well as these benefits:
- 401-K Retirement Plan with up to 4% Employer Match (after 1 year of service)
- Health Insurance Coverage - MEC covers 84-90% of employee policies and up to 73% of employee+ polices
- Funding for HSA: $1,000 Individual or $2,000 if Multiple Beneficiaries
- Voluntary benefits including Group Dental Insurance, Critical Illness, Disability, Accident, and more
- Employee Assistance Program (MEC covers)
- Life Insurance - $20,000 Policy (MEC covers)
- Paid Long Term Disability policy after 10 Years of service
- 8 Paid Holidays Annually
- 4 Free Scrub Sets and lab coats – Plus a yearly credit
- Hospitalization Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty Leave (after 5 years of service)
- Free Eye Care in our clinics & Family discounts
- Refractive Surgery at a discounted rate
- Glasses & Contacts at a discounted rate
- Free Flu Shots
- Expenses Paid for Approved Training Seminars
- Service & Achievement Rewards
- Tax Reduction Dependent Day Care Program (DDC)
- Payroll Direct Deposit
Why You’ll Love Our Locations:
Little Rock is filled with incredible historical monuments and locations from some of our nation’s most important moments, beautiful parks, gardens, and farmlands, and the most wonderful and caring communities you’re likely to find anywhere.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today through Eyes On Eyecare!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!