At Nationwide Vision, our optometrists focus on maintaining the health and development of our patient's eyes. Nationwide Vision is a proud partner of EyeCare Partners (ECP), a leading network of integrated ophthalmology and optometry providers serving patients across the entire vision care continuum. Our doctors are leaders in the field of full-scope, medical-model eye care.
Nationwide Vision is currently hiring a Part-Time Optometrist, for our Mobile Unit, working with patients at Skilled Nursing Facilities across the Phoenix market. This position is 1-2 days a week and pays $600 a day.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors and access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our patients.
- $600 a day
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
You can apply or contact Paige Kirkley, Senior Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »