Tuscaloosa Ophthalmology has a unique opportunity for a full-scope Medical Optometrist to join our single-specialty practice in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. We are a single location practice with two ophthalmologists and two optometrists. Our current services include cataract surgery, diabetic eye care, glaucoma, and dry eye. Optometry residency is preferred, but not required.
About the Practice:
Using proven state-of-the-art technology to enhance the patient experience, we maintain the most advanced procedures and equipment available to ensure that every patient achieves a unique family eye care experience that is fun, affordable, interactive, and effective.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with a generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign-on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Located along the banks of the Black Warrior River in west-central Alabama, Tuscaloosa is home to the University of Alabama Crimson Tide. Known for education, healthcare, industry, & commerce, Tuscaloosa offers a low cost of living and affordable housing options. From a designated Downtown Entertainment District to the renowned The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa is a friendly town that offers everything from festive fun to flagship higher education.
For more information, contact Brian O. Donovan, Senior Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call: 603-661-0477.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »