EyeCare Associates has an Optometrist opportunity at our Troy, AL office. This position can be a Full-Time or a Part-Time opportunity. Our team of highly trained optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing comprehensive eye care services.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A knowledgeable support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors and the latest in technology and medical testing
- Competitive compensation with generous productivity bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, short term/long term leave, and paid vacation
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Equity Buy-In Program
You can apply via our application process OR personally connect with the below contacts:
Dr. Greg Hively, Regional Medical Director for Alabama
Paige Kirkley, Senior Physician Recruiter
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »