Optometric Technician – Part-time – Corporate practice – 3050 E Mullan Ave, Post Falls, ID 83854, USA
About the Optometric Technician Position
Our new Optometric Technician will be a welcome addition to our team and family who is both personable and welcoming to our patients. A passion for eyecare and general patient health is essential to providing the best experience we can!
Optometric Technician Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing and training new contact lens patients on the process of inserting and removing a contact lens from their eye.
- Must be also fully work-up patients, including, but not limited to: Asking pre-testing questions, performing an auto-refraction, measuring IOP, taking retinal photos, running OCT's, visual fields, measuring visual acuity and more.
- Measure single vision, bifocal and progressive glasses prescriptions with a manual lensometer.
- Answering phones, booking patient appointments, verifying insurance, as well as checking patients in and out of the office.
- Submitting vision insurance claims.
- Ordering patient products including frames, lenses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and more.
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced Optometric Technician looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare!