Optometric Technician – Full-time or Part-time – Private practice – 101 Capri Isles Blvd Suite 101 Venice, FL 34292, USA
About our Practice
Busy full scope private practice is seeking a motivated, personable, team oriented Technician. Our practice is built around our amazing patients so you must be passionate about exceptional customer service and phenomenal eye care. This is your opportunity to influence, develop, and create an outstanding patient experience. If you would like to be an integral part of a cohesive team providing superior patient care in an intimate setting please contact us.
About the Optometric Technician Position
Our new Optometric Technician will be a welcome addition to our team! A passion for eyecare and patient health is essential to providing the best experience we can!
Optometric Technician Duties & Responsibilities
- Asking pre-testing questions, taking a thorough history, performing auto-refraction, refracting, measuring IOP, taking retinal photos/OCT's/and visual fields, measuring visual acuity and more (Training will be provided if needed).
- Measure single vision, bifocal and progressive glasses prescriptions with a manual lensometer (Training will be provided if needed).
- Must be open to minimal cross training at front desk and in optical.
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff well with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Sick time
- Vacation days
- 401 K Retirement plan with employer matching
- Licensing fees
- Continuing education (CE)
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced Optometric Technician looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare!