Optician - Full-Time / Part-time - Private Practice - Spokane, WA
About the Practice
It has been the privilege and pleasure of our practice to provide care and protection to our patients and our staff for 65 successful years, even through quarantine. We pride ourselves on the excellent eye care and surgical eye procedures we have come to be known for in our four Spokane locations and want to add a new member to our team! We are seeking a team member with optical experience that is friendly, motivated, and able to float between our 3 Spokane locations throughout the week.
If you are a personable and hardworking Optician looking to work at a practice where we truly care for our patients and always provide our best care, apply today!
What You’ll Do:
As an optician in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Assisting patients with eyewear selection and sales
- Verifying and explaining insurance benefits
- Order processing
- Assisting with inventory management
- Dispensing of the completed product
- Assisting patients with adjustments and trouble-shooting dispensing issues
- Other duties would include administrative responsibilities such as answering the phone, cleaning, and organization of the office
What You’ll Need:
- Experience working in optometry settings a plus!
- Excellent customer service, comfortable in sales, talking to a wide range of people,
- Strong sales and computer skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Willingness to cross-train in other ancillary office roles as needed (may include lab, reception, inventory management, etc.
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Exposure - This is the perfect opportunity for an optician looking for growth professionally and personally. Our practice handles many medical exams, specialty exams, and contact lens fittings, so an optician who joins us will be able to work with and help a wide patient demographic.
- Environment - Our new optician will have the pleasure of working closely with other opticians, office managers, and techs– around 300 incredible staff members between all locations. Employees at our practice are compensated well, receiving an hourly wage between $25-$35, monthly and quarterly bonuses, and benefits including:
- Sick time
- Holiday pay
- And more!
- Location - We are the largest and most trusted physician-owned practice in the area, with over 110K visits and 11K surgical procedures for members of our community per year. We have 29 physicians working in all subspecialties of eye care. Spokane is a lovely small city with a big city feel as well as all of the amenities you find in the big city with a cheaper cost of living!
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare®!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!