Optician - Full-Time - Private Practice - Bellevue, WA
About the practice
Our growing practice has proudly served the complete eye care needs of patients in Bellevue and the surrounding communities since 2007. It is our mission to provide the best quality eye care in an using the most advanced diagnostic technology available.
We are looking for an Optician with strong customer service, listening, and communication skills to hit the ground running at our fantastic practice!
About the Optician Position
Our new dispensing optician will be a welcome addition to our team and family, who is both personable and welcoming to our patients.
As an optician in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Receive customers' prescriptions for eyeglasses or contact lenses from our Doctors of Optometry
- Pre-test patients and take eyewear measurements and adjust eyewear to ensure a good fit
- Educate customers about eyewear and help customers choose eyeglass frames and lenses
- Repair or replace broken eyeglass frames
- Perform business and administrative tasks, such as answering phones
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have a current optician license
- Previous experience as an optician preferred but not required
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service and excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and accurate multi-tasker
- Performs work accurately & thoroughly utilizing all technology despite time pressure & customer volume
- Possesses a “can-do” spirit & strong drive for results; self-motivated with a desire for continual learning & improvement.
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment: Join a passionate team with decades of experience and a commitment to mentoring you and expanding your eye care knowledge. Our doctors are able to devote their energy and focus on the best possible patient care, as our support staff handles all administrative duties!
- Compensation: Competitive pay, benefits, and bonuses based on performance. Benefits include medical, dental, vision as well as internal vision benefit, 401k with a match, 10 days PTO, and 7 paid holidays!
- Location: Located just 10 miles east of Seattle, across Lake Washington Bellevue is a wonderful and vibrant town with an abundance of activities to do, from museums to outdoor activities such as golf, hiking, and skating!
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through CovalentCareers!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!