Optician - Full-time - Private Practice - Plano, TX
About the Practice
Our private practice has provided quality primary care to Plano for over 20 years, and we believe that attentiveness is important for both our staff as much as our patients, so that they can provide the best quality of care.
If you are a personable and hardworking Optician looking to take the next step in your career, apply today!
What You’ll Do:
As an optician in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Guiding patients through optical sales to ensure their product best matches their needs
- Answering phones and acting as a face for our company
- Handling administrative tasks, such as scheduling and varying insurance benefits
- Providing adjustments and repairs
What You’ll Need:
- A motivated, self-starting attitude
- An amiable personality and ability to develop rapport with our patients
- A keen eye for detail and stellar organizational skills
- Experience working in an optical preferred
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment - You’ll love coming to work in our family-friendly atmosphere! Our friendly team and returning customers will make you feel right at home.
- Compensation & Benefits - Depending on experience, we’re offering our new optician $16 to $18/hr, as well as training and full-time benefits including:
- 50% toward medical insurance premiums
- 401K Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Discounts on Eyewear
- Location - Our beautiful city features fantastic, affordable neighborhoods and incredible schools, perfect for families. Plano was previously ranked as one of 2017’s Top 100 Best Places to Live--with 84 parks throughout the area and nationally renown healthcare, it’s hard to argue!
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare!