Requisition ID: 476862
Store #: 002562 Persol
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Persol, born in 1917 in Italy, has become a synonymous with artistic expression, celebrity, and unmatched craftsmanship. Persol is the emblem of Italian superior quality and manufacturing excellence in the eyewear industry.
A part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Persol remains inextricably linked to the worlds of culture, film and art.
We are committed to excellence in service; our stylists and opticians assist customers in selecting that perfect frame.
The Licensed Optician assists in leading the Luxury Retail stores to success by building and maintaining a strong client following. Consistently delivers an exceptional experience in order to exceed service and sales expectations. Support the Store Manager in ensuring that all optical quality controls are in compliance
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service.
- Meets and exceeds all client service and sales standards by consistently delivering an exceptional experience.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with customers in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Expertly guides customers in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, wardrobe, RX and price needs.
- Demonstrates flawless accuracy in taking and recording measurements, adjusting and fitting eyewear, and execution of all details.
- Ensures finished eyewear meets the Luxury Retail standard of flawless accuracy.
- Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to drive sales.
- Maintains presentation standards both on the sales floor and back office.
- Maintains inventory controls.
- Understands and supports all Luxury Retail policies and procedures.
- Trains and mentors Managers and Associates.
- Supports set-up and execution of all events.
- Exemplifies Luxottica Retail vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example.
- High School Diploma
- State licensure or certification by a nationally-recognized opticianary association as an optician
- 2+ years sales experience in the luxury service industry
- Knowledge of current optical theory and practices
- Natural ability in building a client following
- Sales Experience
- Polished Appearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and result driven
- Computer skills
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends