Optician - Full-Time - Private Practice - Brookings, SD
About the Practice
At Brookings Vision Center, we want every patient to have the best eye care experience possible every time. Our compassionate and dedicated staff value the long-term relationships we earn with our patients. If you are a personable and hardworking Optician looking to work at a practice where we truly care for our patients and always provide our best care, apply today!
What You’ll Do:
As an optician in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Providing frames fittings and dispensing
- Educating our patients about our quality eyewear and helping them pick out the best options for their lifestyle and fashion!
- Offering friendly and welcoming patient interactions and customer service
- Looking up eligibility and benefits
- Submitting insurance claims
What You’ll Need:
- A friendly personality and great customer service skills
- Team player mentality with a strong work ethic and multitasking skills
- Training provided!
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment - This is the perfect opportunity for an optician looking for growth professionally and personally alongside a passionate team that plays a large part in the community!
- Compensation - We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefits including:
- Retirement contribution
- Location - Brookings is the fourth largest city in South Dakota and has been rated as a top 20 micropolitan since 2016. Brooking offers the safety of a small town with all the amenities of a big city. Brookings has the fantastic South Dakota State University which hosts incredible activities such as athletic events and musical performances. The city also maintains more than 500 acres of parkland, while the nearby Oakwood Lakes recreation area offers camping, hiking, and horseback riding!
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare®!