Requisition ID: 715101
Store #: 00E639 LensCrafters - Jean Talon
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Are you enthusiastic, bilingual and fascinated by the world of optics? Do you like to work with designer eyewear, quality optical frames and products? Join us and discover a challenging, vibrant and caring work environment in the heart of Montreal.
Antoine Laoun Optician is a multi-disciplinary team of eye care professionals (optometrists, opticians and eyewear stylists), who has a fashion forward mindset, offers personalized eye care services and carefully selected quality eyewear products: glasses, sunglasses, lenses, and contact lenses from popular power brands and renowned independent brands.
The Licensed Optician attracts and retains customers by delivering an exceptional customer experience, fosters customer retention, and promotes outstanding associate/doctor satisfaction
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives profitable store sales by fostering a retail selling culture by practicing exceptional customer service and using effective retail sales skills.
- Develops professional business relationships with other Associates and Doctors.
- Fills ophthalmic eyeglass prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames, to include but not limited to the following:
- Utilizing optical prescription, evaluates prescription in conjunction with customer's visual requirements;
- Asking lifestyle questions to determine customer’s vision needs;
- Recommending specific lenses, lens coatings and frames to suit customer needs;
- Assisting customers in the selection of frames and coordinating frames with optical measurements and prescription;
- Conducting measurements of bridge and eyesize, temple length, vertex distance, pupilary distance and optical centers using appropriate tools;
- Troubleshooting vision issues confidently and bringing to resolution for customer satisfaction;
- Aiding in training of new associates to help them understand frame and lens selection.
- Assists with ensuring each store is effectively merchandised and presented according to Planogram and other Company standards.
- Ensures high quality through accurate measurements, correct pricing, POS entry, and realistic delivery time quotes. .
- Maximizes Managed Vision Care relationships and sales opportunities.
- Assists with the timely implementation of approved Marketing programs by the execution of marketing programs and initiatives, and company standards for signage and promotions.
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- State licensure or certification by a nationally-recognized opticianary association as an optician
- Experience and results with a retail or customer service establishment
- Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results
- Ability to present and implement decisive and creative solutions to issues/opportunities to grow the business
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communication to meet/exceed customer expectations as well as foster positive and results-oriented associate, doctor and host relationships
- Success in store merchandising and attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities through adaptability, willingness to take calculated risks, and follow-up.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in retail operations
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with personal computers