Optician - Full-time - Private Practice - Washington, PA
About the Practice
Our practice is dedicated to taking care of our neighbors and community by offering the best in customer service, technology, and frame options! If you are a personable and hardworking Optician looking to take the next step in your career, apply today!
What You’ll Do:
As an optician in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Fitting and dispensing of glasses, as well as contact training and dispensing
- Helping our patients pick out the ideal frames by being familiar with our stock and being mindful of our patients’ needs.
- Managing inventory and other administrative tasks as needed
What You’ll Need:
- A welcoming personality and strong communication skills
- Mindfulness of maintaining a professional appearance
- Experienced Optician preferred
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment - This is the perfect opportunity to work in a practice that is a large part of the local community. The aim of our practice is to always provide the best patient-oriented eye care. Our philosophy is that no one can do it alone and together we can achieve a friendly working environment and give our staff a great place to work!
- Compensation - We offer a competitive pay commensurate with experience, as well as healthcare, vision, and vacation time!
- Location - The city of Washington, the county seat, is the home of Washington and Jefferson College. Called "Little Washington" by locals, the town celebrates its history with Pike Days, a festival that preserves the history of the National Road, along with the Covered Bridge Festival, the Pumpkin Festival, and the Washington County Fair. Sports fans can watch the Wild Things, Washington's independent pro baseball team, and transportation buffs can visit the National Trolley Museum.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare®!