Optician - Full-time - Private Practice - Mount Joy, PA
About the Practice
Hope’s Vision is a leading Lancaster County Eye Care Center known for its highly skilled optometrists & ophthalmologists, comprehensive eye exams, designer eyewear, contact lenses and glaucoma treatment. Our practice was founded 15 years ago and built from the ground up, and now is one of the most trusted eyecare centers in Mt. Joy, with an incredible patient base. We’re small and down to earth, and always have our employees’ backs.
If you are a personable and hardworking Optician looking to take the next step in your career, apply today!
What You’ll Do:
As an optician in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Receive customers' prescriptions for eyeglasses or contact lenses from our Doctors of Optometry
- Pre-test patients and take eyewear measurements and adjust eyewear to ensure a good fit
- Educate customers about eyewear and help customers choose eyeglass frames and lenses
- Perform business and administrative tasks, such as handling sales
What You’ll Need:
- Friendly personality and expert multitasking skills
- Team player mentality with a strong work ethic
- Desire to learn and grow with the practice
- Experience preferred, but not required
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment - You’ll love coming to work in our family-friendly atmosphere! Our friendly team and returning customers will make you feel right at home. Although we are a franchise, we operate and feel more like a private practice, due to our longstanding legacy and repeat customers!
- Compensation - Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Location - Mount Joy is located between Manheim and the river towns of Western Lancaster County. The county is known for its beautiful farmland and hills, as well as for Lancaster’s phenomenal central market.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare!