Optician – Full-time – Private practice – 364 N Ivy St, Canby, OR 97013, USA
About our Practice
Canby Eyecare is located in Canby, OR just 30 minutes from Portland! If you have a love for people, a passion for healthcare, and enjoy working with a fun, energetic team, we are looking for you!! We are a private, family owned practice that is looking to grow our team and we believe in a work-life balance!
Our number one goal is to provide the best patient experience, quality care, and the best products!
Candidates must possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude, outstanding people skills, and work well in a team environment.
About the Optician Position
Our new Optician will be a welcome addition to our team and family who is both personable and welcoming to our patients. A passion for eyecare and general patient health is essential to providing the best experience we can!
Optician Duties & Responsibilities
- Helping with frame selection, education on lens choices and coatings, frame adjustments, and sales.
- Measure single vision, bifocal and progressive glasses prescriptions with a manual and automatic lensometer.
- Answering phones, booking patient appointments, verifying insurance, as well as checking patients in and out of the office.
- Submitting vision insurance claims.
- Ordering patient products including frames, lenses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and more.
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff well with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Free glasses and contacts for employees
- Family and friends discounts on materials
- NO WEEKENDS!!!
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced Optician looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare!