Optician - Full-Time - Independent Optical Boutique - Tulsa, OK
About the Location:
Hicks Brunson Eyewear is a four-generation independent optical boutique in the heart of Tulsa, OK. We offer curated and hand-selected luxury eyewear from around the world representing the best of trending fashions and timeless, sophisticated designs. We are looking for a full-time optician who is as passionate about fashion as we are, and who is dedicated to growing with our team!
What You’ll Do:
As an optician in our optical boutique, your regular duties will include:
- Ensuring complete client satisfaction throughout the buying experience by taking careful and precise measurements, and attention to detail when fitting the eyewear
- Have a thorough knowledge-base of our lenses so that you can educate patients about their eyewear options
- Style and assist patients in selecting eyeglass frames and lenses by creating a friendly dialogue with each patient and uncovering their visual needs
- Perform business and administrative duties as needed and contribute to the upkeep and maintenance of the office
- Greet clients with enthusiasm and a warm, friendly smile and always handle their needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Commit to utilizing continuing education to learn new techniques, equipment, and skills and always develop in the role
- Represent the passion and professionalism of our optical boutique by being punctual, having a good attitude, maintaining good attendance, and demonstrating an awareness of current fashion trends
- Invest in the optical boutique as if it were your own by maintaining a clean store environment, assisting in inventory management, and lending a hand whenever possible
What You’ll Need:
- Experience working in an optical setting or a strong and proven sales background
- A friendly, welcoming personality and ability to develop rapport in every interaction, whether in person, over the phone, or electronically
- Commitment to providing a memorable and positive customer service experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office, segue into new activities, and make the best use of downtime to help the optical boutique
- Familiarity with mid- to high-tier optical products is a plus!
- Having sharp attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop long-term relationships with our clients is a must!
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity:
- Environment - We have a reputation for providing quality, attentive care, and service. This is the perfect opportunity for an optician looking for growth professionally and personally, and who is interested in working alongside fashion-minded and fashion-passionate colleagues.
- Compensation & Benefits - We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience, as well as group health insurance, paid time off for holidays, vacation days, a 401(k) savings plan with company match, and employee discounts!
- Location - Tulsa is the second-largest city in Oklahoma and sits adjacent to the Arkansas River and at the foothills of the Ozark Mountains. It has two colleges, several NCAA sports teams, and a diverse economy, including finance, aviation, and technology. It is also known as the "Oil Capital of the World." It routinely ranks as one of the top cities to live in due to its beauty and diversity.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare!