Optician – Full-time – Private practice – Painesville, OH
About our Practice
Family Eyecare Clinic is seeking a rockstar Optician to join our growing family-oriented practice. We proudly serve the residents of Chagrin Falls and the surrounding communities with the highest quality of eye care and now encompass five different office locations. We are committed to staying current with the latest developments in eye care, prescription lenses, and advances in contact lens technology. We are always willing and happy to go the extra mile for our wonderful patients!
About the Optician Position
Our new Optician will be a welcome addition to our team and family who is both personable and welcoming to our patients. A passion for eyecare and general patient health is essential to providing the best experience we can! The ideal Optician is computer savvy, people-oriented, and has experience in sales.
Optician duties will include but are not limited to:
- Helping with frame selection
- Education on lens choices and coatings
- Frame adjustments and sales
- Performing and training new contact lens patients on the process of inserting and removing a contact lens from their eye.
- Submitting vision insurance claims.
- Ordering patient products including frames, lenses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and more.
Requirements & Qualifications
- At least 2-3 years of optical experience
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff well with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Simple IRA
- Help with CE
If you’re an experienced Optician looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!