Optician - Full-time -Ready to invest in your own location
“Looking for a licensed optician to open a store in the area he/she is familiar with,
and we are willing to be the investor,
and setting up providing all the frames furniture etc. and also we will be operating all the lab work,
What You’ll Do:
As an optician in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Receive customers' prescriptions for eyeglasses or contact lenses from our Doctors of Optometry
- Pre-test patients and take eyewear measurements and adjust eyewear to ensure a good fit
- Educate customers about eyewear and help customers choose eyeglass frames and lenses
- Perform business and administrative tasks, such as handling sales
What You’ll Need:
- Friendly personality and expert multitasking skills
- Team player mentality with a strong work ethic
- Desire to learn and grow with the practice
- A year of experience working in an eyecare practice is preferred!
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment - You’ll love coming to work in our family-friendly atmosphere! Our friendly team and returning customers will make you feel right at home. As you'll be running the practice, you'll have the autonomy to run things your way!
- Compensation & Benefits - You’ll receive a competitive hourly rate and commission!
- Location - Flexible at your own location,
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare!