Requisition ID: 648767
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
This position provides unsurpassed patient experiences through selection of eyewear, accurate measurements, ordering, and fitting the patient to fulfill all of their eyewear needs. This role supports establishing the practice as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community.
MAJOR DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Custom fits glasses and precisely places prescription in lenses.
- Acts as a leader in optical acumen that provides a voice for peers.
- Takes and records measurements, adjusts or fits eyewear correctly, thorough and exact in details; ensures finished eyewear meets standards and patient requirements.
- Explores the needs and priorities of patients by asking open ended questions.
- Assists peers with difficult or complex areas of product needs and prescriptions.
- Utilizes practice tools and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for patient issues; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems and ensures patients are satisfied and expectations are exceeded. Acts quickly for resolution. Partners with management as necessary.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task, prioritizes and manages time with competing priorities.
- Commits to delivery date and time, seeks feedback and ask for referrals.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results on KPIs and competencies.
- Presents, celebrates and educates at time of dispense.
- Takes pride in practice appearance, shows initiative to keep clean, attractive and organized. Secures and protects company assets within control.
- Informs management of safety opportunities; demonstrates safe work practices.
- Possesses a “can do” spirit and strong drive for results; self-motivated with a desire for continual learning and improvement.
- Adheres to company policies and procedure, including but not limited to discounting, promotions and inventory management.
- Works weekends and evenings in support of the business needs (varies by location).
- Adheres to attendance and daily time keeping requirements.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Sells on your feet 80%-100% of the time.
- Consistently maintains proper dress code.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Practice Manager or as business needs.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Active state optical licensure; must maintain license
- Strong customer service skills: communicator, listener, and team builder
- Knowledge of inventory management systems
- Strong basic math skills
- Sales skills – ability to use and carry a tablet
- Embraces new technology and change
- Previous eyecare and/or customer service experience
- Familiarity with technology, such as point-of-sale, patient record systems, and other software applications