Optician - Full-Time - Private Practice - Roswell, GA
About the Practice
Gazal Eye Care is a luxury eye care boutique located in historic Roswell GA. This is a fantastic opportunity for an optician to work with an experienced and licensed Optical staff and a practice that stocks the best in eyewear. If you are a personable and hardworking Optician looking for growth professionally and personally, apply today!
What You’ll Do:
Gazal Eye Care is seeking an Optician Sales Associate to come on board and work Tuesday: 8 AM to 6 PM, Wednesday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM, Saturday, 9 AM to 3 PM. As an optician in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Working directly with patients and assisting them with eyewear selection, fitting, and sales.
- Understanding our products and familiarity with sales so that you can educate patients about their eyewear options and assist them in selecting eyeglass frames and lenses that work best for their needs
- Clerical and administrative duties, including but not limited to: answering calls, verifying Insurances, submitting lab orders, scheduling appointments, and vision and insurance billing
What You’ll Need:
- Licensed Optician
- Preferred to have at least 2+ years experience or combined experience in an eyecare setting, sales experience, and/or health care experience
- A friendly personality and great customer service skills
- Team player mentality with a strong work ethic and multitasking skills
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment - Our Optometrist has an extensive background in medical training to detect and treat vision issues such as dry eyes, CVS, Glaucoma, Cataracts, Macular Degeneration, and many other disorders of the eye, so our optician will have the opportunity to work with and help a wide patient demographic. Employees at our practice are compensated well, receiving a competitive salary ($12-$25 per hour) and a benefits package including one week of vacation time and paid holidays!
- Location - Our boutique is sanitized and cleaned each day before, during, and at the end of each work shift. Patient scheduling is spread out to ensure not only COVID precautions but a more efficient and in and out service for our patients. Roswell has much to offer visitors with its rich history, beautiful nature, and more. Its unique 640-acre Historic District has museums that exhibit the city’s 19th-century roots. For lovers of the outdoors, there’s also the Chattahoochee River, woodland trails, marsh boardwalks, and bicycling.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare®!