Optometric Assistant - Full-time - Private Practice - Melbourne, FL
About the Practice
Super optical 20/20 Eyeglass Superstore in Winter PArk, FL is looking for a retail management associate. Minimum of 3 years optical experience required. License and or certifications a plus. We would like to see leadership skill set along with great customer service and sales skills.
Apply today if you are ready to take the next step in your career!
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous experience as an Optical Technician preferred (but not required - we are willing to provide training for the right candidate!)
- We're looking for a candidate with integrity, who exhibits punctuality and reliabiliy
- Willingness to learn new systems
- Ability to hire, train and develop associates
- Someone who can coach and motivate the team
- An individiual who is a motivated, goal-oriented, and energetic team player.
- Ability to work with various departments, including corporate office.
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Compensation & Benefits - Competitive pay of $42,000.00 - $58,000.00 per year, commensurate with experience. Benefits include bonuses, medical, dental, PTO, and vacation benefits for eligible employees! Optician apprentice program is also available for those who want a longtime career in the optical industry
- Environment - You’ll love coming to work in our friendly and upbeat environment! Our well-established practice offers all of the support and top equipment you need to be successful!
- Location - If you are a sunshine and beach lover, look no further than Melbourne! Conveniently located a quick 1-hour drive South of Orlando, Melbourne is home to great beaches, golf courses, shops, restaurants, and more! We are a gem of Central Florida!
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare!