Account Manager - Full-Time - Anagram Inc. - Remote Position
About the Practice
Anagram is a team of passionate and mission-driven folks with their eyes set on transforming the eye care industry. We are a venture-backed company and the leading software in the vision care industry. Our inaugural product was a solution for processing out-of-network vision plans, now serving thousands of practices. Anagram is expanding its offering to help ECPs sell more materials through a unique new program that passes on savings directly to consumers. We’re looking for a great Account Manager to join the team to help us as we continue growing and moving vision care forward!
What You’ll Do:
Our new account manager will be an integral and welcome addition to our team and family who will help bring our team to new heights. As an account manager in our organization, you will introduce and implement Anagram and ensure the adoption, engagement, and health of your book of business of small to medium independent eye care practices. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with eye care practices to build and manage the relationship and strategically retain and grow revenue from your accounts.
- Being an ambassador for all things Anagram to the eye care community
- Building consultative relationships and helping to implement strategies to improve our clients’ practices using Anagram’s software tools
- Fielding inbound leads, consult, sell, implement, and grow independent eye care providers
- Identifying growth opportunities within accounts and own upsell and renewal conversations
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Interpreting user key health indicators to drive and improve product utilization and adoption
- Building confidence and trust with our customers to increase customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years of experience working in the eye-care industry
- 2-3 years in a customer-facing role; Sales or Account Management for a major vendor or buying group
- Experience consulting with eye care practices on lens or frame products
- A natural inclination for relationship building and ambition for building the business
- Proven background in maintaining a healthy book of business
- The ability to thrive in a high-growth environment and adaptable to change; we’re a startup and things move fast
- A love for working with a team, raising the bar, and lifting others up with a positive attitude
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment - Anagram is a team of passionate and mission-driven folks with their eyes set on transforming the eye care industry. Anagram’s inaugural product was a solution for processing out-of-network vision plans, now serving thousands of practices. Anagram is expanding its offering to help ECPs sell more materials through a unique new program that passes on savings directly to consumers. You will be instrumental in our ECPs’ success using Anagram!
- Our Goals - We believe vision care should be both profitable for eye care providers and affordable for patients. We’re here for the forty thousand eye care providers across the country who are cutting ties with vision plans. We’re building innovative technologies that let eye care providers see any patient that walks through their door. Our software unlocks vision benefits and streamlines payment methods for consumers and eye care providers--consumers get affordable eyewear and providers can freely run their businesses, without being subject to vision plans’ restrictive policies and products. Over the past few years, we’ve helped thousands of doctors and millions of patients access vision care more affordable.
- Opportunity: In addition to a rewarding career we offer our employees benefits including:
- Industry-leading compensation including salary and equity ownership
- MacBook, monitor, and all the technologies you need to succeed
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Fast-paced startup environment
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare! Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.