Optician – Full-time or Part Time – Private practice – Clairemont, San Diego, CA, USA
About our Practice
At San Diego Optometry, we provide exceptional eye care in a family-oriented setting by professionals who want you to look and see your best and enjoy the process of the exam, selection, and fitting of your custom eyewear. We want every patient to feel comfortable that they and their family have received the highest quality eye care available. The dedication we have to our patients is demonstrated by our thoughtful and friendly attitude, and unhurried exams, consultations, and procedures.
About the Optician Position
Our new Optician will be a welcome addition to our team and family who is both personable and welcoming to our patients. A passion for eyecare and general patient health is essential to providing the best experience we can!
Optician Duties & Responsibilities
- Helping with frame selection, education on lens choices and coatings, frame adjustments, and sales.
- Measure single vision, bifocal and progressive glasses prescriptions with a state of the art digital equipment.
- Answering phones, booking patient appointments, verifying insurance, as well as checking patients in and out of the office.
- Submitting vision insurance claims.
- Ordering patient products including frames, lenses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and more.
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff well with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as bonuses.
We look forward to welcoming the perfect candidate to our team! Apply here through Covalent Careers.