EyeCare Associates of East Texas has a unique opportunity for a BC/BE General Ophthalmologist to join our multi-specialty ophthalmology practice to expand and grow our footprint. We have a full team of 5 Ophthalmologists and 5 Optometrists specializing in general ophthalmology, glaucoma, retina, and cornea/external disease with additional volume available!
About EyeCare Associates of East Texas:
We are a very busy practice with three satellite offices that draw from a large optometric referral network. Our beautiful and spacious 33,000 sq. ft. facility includes an optical shop, a hearing center, specialized testing equipment, and superb staffing in each department. Adjacent to our clinic is our recently completed state-of-the-art single-specialty ASC.
As a valued member of our team, you will enjoy:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A support staff that is trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- The opportunity to participate in clinical trials and provide patients with cutting edge treatments.
- An established network providing a referral base
- A network of Trusted Peers
Our Benefits Package includes:
- A guaranteed, generous compensation package that is competitive.
- Positive Work-Life Balance
- Company-Matched 401K
- Continuing Education & Licensure Allowance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
About the Area:
Tyler, Texas is a thriving city a short 90-minute drive from Dallas and is the fastest-growing retirement community in the area. We are surrounded by the famous East Texas piney woods, three large lakes, and many golf courses. Texas has favorable tort reform and no state income tax - this is a tremendous opportunity to join a busy practice in a beautiful community!
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »