Patel Retina Institute, an EyeCare Partners practice, has a unique opportunity for a board certified/eligible, fellowship trained retina specialist to join a well-established practice in Clarks Summit, PA.
Who We Are:
Patel Retina Institute is a Retina only practice which is a member of 4 practices with 7 Retina Specialists in Northern New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania. The office is well equipped and fully staffed. Our patients present a full spectrum of medical and surgical retinal disorders. As a member of the leading provider of clinically integrated eye care, Patel Retina Institute has furthered its ability to deliver the highest quality medical and surgical treatment to patients.
As a valued member of our team you will enjoy:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A support staff that is trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- The opportunity to participate in clinical trials and provide patients with cutting-edge treatments.
- An established network providing a referral base
- A network of Trusted Peers
Our Benefits Package includes:
- A guaranteed, generous compensation package that is competitive.
- Positive Work-Life Balance
- Company-Matched 401K
- Continuing Education & Licensure Allowance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
About the Area:
Located in the Pocono Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania, the Wyoming Valley is a historic part of America and its early development. The area offers entertainment that is seen in bigger metropolitan cities and is made up of the beautiful mountains, valleys and waterfront areas on the Susquehanna River.
For more information, contact Kaelee Van Camp, Senior Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or text/cell: 810-845-4189.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »