Ophthalmologist - OD/MD Private Practice - Raleigh, NC
*Recent grads and experienced Ophthalmologists are welcome to apply!
Our OD/MD practice in lovely Raleigh is hiring! Are you a detail-oriented Ophthalmologist in the Triangle looking to use your refractive surgery skills to provide the highest quality of care and surgery to patients? If this sounds like you, apply today!
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in potential buy-in or ownership in the practice down the line!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- A medical degree in ophthalmology
- Successful completion of an ophthalmology internship/residency
- Valid NC state license to practice optometry
- Experience in Lasik and PRK surgeries, as well as pre and post-op care for laser corrective surgery
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams on pre-and post-op surgical patients
- Perform 20 surgeries per day, twice per week (we perform Lasik and PRK surgery only)
- Check retina and do refraction and do pressure checks.
- Evaluate Topography machine evaluations
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Who You Are:
- Experienced in or interested in laser correction surgery with excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented doctor with great interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter who is interested in growing with the practice
Why Work Here?
- Technology: You will have all the modern technology you need to be successful, such as Ziemer Laser, Orbscan, Topographer, and more!
- Work-Life Balance: We have a wonderful office environment and are flexible with scheduling. We value our employees and place a high priority on not overworking our doctors.
- Impact: The happiness that our patients experience after the life-changing surgery we provide is contagious! You will be making a positive impact on your patients daily by giving them the gift of vision!
Why You'll Love Our Location:
Our office is conveniently located 5 minutes from Downtown Raleigh! Our booming city, as well as the other cities that comprise the Triangle (Durham & Chapel Hill), are a wonderful place to live and raise a family. We have great weather, affordable housing, and top schools, including Duke, UNC Chapel Hill, and more!
Apply today if you are ready to take the next step in your career and make a difference in the lives of your patients on a daily basis!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!